Columbia, SC 29210
AUTO SALES CONSULTANTS
Jim Hudson Automotive Group, is a multi-franchise dealer group with all of the most popular brands: Audi, Cadillac, Buick, GMC, Lexus, Toyota and Ford. Family owned and operated, we have served the greater Columbia area since 1980. Mr. Hudson’s firm commitment to customer service has formed the foundation of all our great dealerships.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
We are seeking motivated, high-quality candidates for Automotive Sales Consultants immediately! We are looking for self-motivated individuals with the drive and desire to be successful. If you have experience as a sales consultant in any industry, now could be the time for you to start your new career with Jim Hudson Automotive Group.
Previous automotive sales experience is a plus but is not required. If you have the desire and motivation to succeed, and provide unparalleled customer service, apply online today.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Top producers can earn $100K and more!
- Paid training guaranteed for 60 days!
- All the best auto brands: Audi, Cadillac, Buick, GMC,
Lexus, Toyota, and Ford
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- 5-day work week - Closed on Sundays.
- Company-provided training and education
- Advancement opportunities!
Responsibilities - Sales Consultants:
- Demonstrate dedication to exceed customer expectations
- Sell vehicles and financial services offered by the dealership
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc.
- Attend sales meetings and training offered by the dealership and the manufacturer
- Guide customers through the sales process
- Maintain CRM for repeat business and referrals
- Establish personal income goals consistent with dealership standards
Requirements - Sales Consultants:
- Previous Auto Sales experience is not required. Inside or Outside sales experience in any industry is a plus.
- Customer service excellence required
- Professional appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Strong record of positive Customer Service results
- Team oriented
- Career growth is available to those with leadership skills. We promote from within.
- Resume must be uploaded
- Valid US driver's license and good driving record
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.