Plumbing & HVAC - Scheduler - Admin Assistant
Jim Godbout Plumbing & Heating, Inc. Biddeford, ME
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
An essential role has become available to support the operations of a plumbing, heating & heating fuel delivery company. The administrative position is full time Mon-Fri 7:00 am to 3:30 pm with some need to provide addition time as you feel is needed to support the customer, technician or your work load.
Your daily time would be filled with the following:
- Handle incoming calls (Very heavy phone work).
- Scheduling & dispatching service or maintenance work orders taking into consideration the type of work, urgency, location/distance and technician ability.
- Source needed fixtures/materials/parts per the scope of work and coordinating / confirm delivery.
- Resolve questions and/or concerns. Handle complex situations. Follow-up as needed.
- Ensure re-scheduling as needed. Review outstanding orders to ensure closure when completed.
- Accepting customer payments.
- Other tasks as requested.
If you are pleased to provide your time, effort & service each day to your admin team, technicians, community members, non-customers & customers; the following skills would be beneficial to be successful in the office and enjoy the work needed to support daily operations.
Skills needed to be compatible with this role:
- Previous service related dispatch, construction, HVAC, plumbing experience.
- Exceptional customer service, great phone personality & ability to work under pressure.
- Aptitude to change task quickly while remaining organized & detail oriented.
- Aptitude to identify solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Aptitude to connect with and gain respect of field technicians & customers to obtain answers in difficult situations.
- Has interest to self-teach to understand the field techs needs & scope.
- Has interest in learning other daily tasks to support the office.
- Positive “Can-Do” Attitude. Regular attendance and a courteous and professional attitude.
- Has experience with the standard industry software and is comfortable with learning new software programs.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Life, LTD & STD Insurance
Paid Vacation / Sick Leave
401K with 6% Match
Please submit an employment application, resume and references to Laurie A. Connery
Office Phone: 207-283-1200
Jim Godbout Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
486 Elm StreetBiddeford, ME
BusinessView all jobs at Jim Godbout Plumbing & Heating, Inc.