Auto Body Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
Brands: Subaru, Hyundai, Genesis, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Nissan
Employment Type: Full time
Reports To: Body Shop Manager
Wages: Salary commensurate with experience
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Jim Burke Automotive is looking for an experienced Auto Body Technician to join our dynamic team! Auto Body Technicians repair damaged vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specifications.
- Performs repairs on vehicle frame and unibody in accordance with manufacturer specifications.
- Notifies management of any additional repairs needed.
- Maintains tools and equipment in a proper state of repair.
- Checks parts against estimate and ensures proper parts are ordered and received.
- Performs parts repair and replacement.
- Assists other personnel in the repairs if needed.
- Notifies management of any difficulties or problems that may prevent a quality job from being performed or cause a change in completion timeline.
- Complies with all laws and regulations that affect body shop operations, such as hazardous waste disposal.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Job Specific Duties Include:
- I-CAR training/certification preferred but not required.
- Experience required
- Good work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Current Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Surroundings: Work is usually performed inside.
- Infrequently: sitting
- On a regular basis: Standing, walking, bending, twisting and/or stooping, kneeling and/or squatting, lifting, reaching and/or lifting overhead, grabbing with hands, pushing, and pulling.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
To qualify for employment, the top candidates must submit to a pre-employment investigation that includes a background check, MVR, drug testing & previous employment verification.
Jim Burke Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a Drug-Free work environment
Jim Burke Automotive Group
AutomotiveView all jobs at Jim Burke Automotive Group