Fellow - Direct Support Professional
Jill's House Inc Vienna, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Fellow, you will serve primarily as a Direct Support Professional. That means you will be fully-trained to work directly with kids with intellectual disabilities, engaging them in a wide variety of fun activities. Jill's House Fellows typically work about 44 hours per week, including two 8-hour or 12-hour shifts each weekend.
In addition to hourly pay, Fellows live in paid, fully-furnished housing, and have sponsored social and professional development outings. Commitment of one year (June to June) required.
- Leading a group of 1-4 clients through their scheduled activities
- Following an individualized service plan for each client in your group
- Providing a safe, fun, and positive experience for your clients
- Documenting details related to each client's stay
- Collaborating with coworkers & supervisors to provide the best care
- Interacting with the families of the clients we serve
- Bachelor's Degree
- Vibrant faith in Jesus Christ
- Passion for serving children with special needs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools
2022-23 Fellowship Dates
Start Date: June 6, 2022
End Date: June 11, 2023
Jill's House Inc
Personal CareView all jobs at Jill's House Inc