Commercial HVAC Service Mechanic / Installer
- $23 to $40 Hourly
We have an immediate opening for an experienced HVAC Installation Technician to install refrigerant and drain piping including nitrogen testing, evacuation and charging of systems, troubleshooting and repairs of HVAC systems. you will travel to our client’s jobsite to install piping and control wiring, startup, and perform the required repairs or maintenance routines.
Customer satisfaction, safety, and comfort should be your highest priority to be successful in this role. Providing professional guidance and advice to clients towards their choice of the air quality system most acceptable to satisfy their requirements is an essential duty as the HVAC Install Technician. As an HVAC Install Technician, you will need to have excellent organizational and problem-solving skills and present, respectful manners.
HVAC Installer Duties & Responsibilities:
- Brazing and flare fitting and installation of copper refrigeration piping.
- Condensate piping installation.
- Nitrogen purge and testing.
- Evacuation and charge system.
- Control wiring.
- Diagnosing HVAC systems with electrical and mechanical defects
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services
- Maintain a detailed inventory of all HVAC equipment and resources
- Participate in all technical training.
- Clean drivers license
- OSHA 30. EPA.
Jillian MechanicalNassau County, NY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.