Jiffy Lube Meridian, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As an Automotive Lube Technician, you will work in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for servicing our guests' vehicles and ensuring quality workmanship. Duties include:
* Check and communicate oil level to other Teammates
* Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
* Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
* Complete vehicle inspection
* Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
* Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
* Ensure that the service center is clean and presentable
Previous experience is not required to be a great Automotive Lube Technician! We will provide you with comprehensive training to help you be the best Automotive Lube Technician you can be. You will also have access to Jiffy Lube University, our award-winning training program to complete technical, customer service and management training courses. You must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, as well as be able to speak effectively with our guests and other Teammates.
Once you've become a Certified Lube Technician, you can go on to become a Customer Service Advisor, Team Lead or participate in state inspections.
This Job location is Meridian Idaho off Cherry Lane. Interviews will take place in Eagle.
If you are interested in this job opportunity please provide a resume or visit our Eagle location at 1516 E. State St. store #3352 and get an application. Ask for Koty(manager) or Tim (assistant manager) (208)939-7288. Thank you for your time.
Job Type: Full-time
Jiffy LubeWhy Work Here?
Flexibility, 4 days on 3 days off a week, Both Owners of the company are very involved and great people.
350 E. Fairview AveMeridian, ID
AutomotiveView all jobs at Jiffy Lube