General Manager-Dripping Springs, TX - Relocation to Austin, TX
Jiffy Lube - Premium Velocity Auto Merced, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Salary up to $60,000 base pay with Monthly bonus potential and full benefits as described.
Directs and manages overall daily operations of one retail store in accordance with identified company goals to obtain optimum efficiency, economy of operations, and maximize profit by performing the duties listed below.
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Relocation package, Paid time off
We didn’t become an industry leader without the commitment, hard work and dedication of our talented management teams that you can now join. Do you have what it takes to become a member of the largest quick lube chain in the nation that pioneered the automotive service industry nearly 50 years ago?
We have expanded our core services to offer far more than just oil changes and preventive maintenance. Our comprehensive service menu now includes Tires, Brakes, Suspension, and many more services from minor to major repairs. ( MULTICARE BRAND)
- Hires, trains, assigns and schedules work hours, monitors and evaluates job performance, disciplines, and terminates employees in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensures all employees receive proper orientation and that certification process is complete within required timeliness.
- Responsible for financial performance. Looks for opportunities to grow the business and improve profitability, customers and net sales.
- Reconciles sales with cash register receipts, cash charge slips, and makes bank deposits.
- Maintains building and equipment.
- Prepare paperwork associated with cash receipts, sales statistics, employee records, etc.
- Open and close store
- Monitors inventory levels to prevent shrinkage
- Orders and receives supplies as required.
- Directs and participates, as needed, in customer service functions such as checking and filling fluids, checking and replacing filters, lubricating vehicles, draining oil and replacing filter, washing windshield's, and explaining products and services offered.
- Resolve/handle customer complaints within the established guidelines
- Operate point of sale hardware and software.
- Look up information for various applications. drive automatic and manual transmissions
- Greet customers
- Responsible for maintaining a neat, clean and attractive appearance of location and for seeing necessary maintenance is performed.
- Enforce all safety life saving rules as well as all the safety guidelines established
- Maintain compliance with OSHA and Federal and State Environmental Regulations
- Report any workers' compensation claims
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Accept a background check to be performed
Accept a drug test to be performed
Prior Experience with Key Performance Indicators in retail sales growth
Minimum of 1 year of prior Retail Service Management (Automotive, Fast Food, Retail Sales, etc) experience
Sitting and standing for up to 12 hours per day
US Driver's License
High School Diploma or equivalent
High School DIploma
Knowledge in: Comfortable using computers and computer software
Knowledge in: Ability to calculate figures and work with budgets
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Jiffy Lube - Premium Velocity Auto
RetailView all jobs at Jiffy Lube - Premium Velocity Auto