Automotive Technician / Mechanic
Jiffy Lube - Jackson Teton Avon, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Jiffy Lube Ohio franchise is looking for highly motivated candidates who are passionate about customer service and the automotive maintenance and repair industry! Currently hiring Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Certified Mechanics, Customer Service Advisors, Lube Service Technicians for our Avon, Ohio location. Become part of the growing network of nearly 2,000 franchise owned Jiffy Lube service centers nationwide. Jiffy Lube offers a wide range of automotive services including brakes, tires, alignments, tune-ups, preventative maintenance as well as the Jiffy Lube Signature Service Oil Change. Jiffy Lube Multicare is an extension of our brand that provides the most commonly needed repair services to our guests
Are you looking for a new, better career and to grow with a new company? We can help take your career to the next level! We believe in hiring locally with excellent career opportunities for individuals interested in the automotive preventative maintenance and repair industry. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our associates, guests and communities in which we operate. And every Jiffy Lube service center employee will receive award winning training through Jiffy Lube University to become skilled at providing comprehensive preventative maintenance and custom service.
As a Multicare Service Technician you will be responsible for servicing and repairing our guests vehicles ensuring quality workmanship in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidates diagnose automotive issues and perform requested installation, repair and maintenance for guests vehicles in a safe and efficient manner. As valuable store team leaders Service Technicians make certain an outstanding guest service experience is delivered and contribute to an energetic, fun working environment.
- Perform and complete services and repairs of all car and light truck systems
- Proficient at performing complete disc and drum brake services, including but not limited to all braking components as well as brake fluid flushes
- Diagnose and pinpoint issues in the braking system
- Ability to diagnose key components and potentially make needed and necessary repairs to steering and suspension systems, exhaust, tire and alignments, cooling system, engine performance, etc.
- Use store computer system to provide estimates for parts and labor
- Road test vehicles (before/after) to ensure all work and repairs are performed correctly and completely
- Assist with vehicle inspections and ancillary services such as transmission and radiator services, fuel system services, fuel filter, belts and hoses replacement, etc.
- Provide training and supervision to store lube, tire and brake technicians
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification in A5 Brakes Certification and/or Michigan Mechanic Certification, we will assist in obtaining both
- Knowledgeable and understand the full mechanics of the braking system with ability to explain and communicate the brake service process
- 1-2 years of automotive repair experience
- ASE certifications preferred
- Professional, positive and helpful attitude and appearance
- Communicate clearly and effectively with teammates and guests
- Expect to stand and work for extended periods of time in varying climates
- A valid state driver's license
Service Technicians will receive a competitive wage and can earn generous incentives for aspiring, career minded candidates who are driven for success. The tools and equipment required to complete the most commonly performed repairs are provided.
For immediate consideration, please complete our employment application. We look forward to speaking with you!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Jiffy Lube - Jackson Teton
AutomotiveView all jobs at Jiffy Lube - Jackson Teton