Systems Analyst Senior
Ji-Solutions LLC Philadelphia, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Knowledge SAP is a must and day to day operations of inventory management impacting the overall Quality Assurance and Quality Control of the Warehouse. Performing system and operational audits.
We need business requirements expertise to the project daily. This includes working with client resources to monitor the progress of delivering system requirements, evaluate the quality of deliverables against business requirements, assess quality of use cases, test cases, and system requirements. The candidate will be responsible for the IT portion of the audit of the agency and will partner with vendor and agency IT teams to ensure quality software development and product implementation. The candidate will also perform Project Management activities related to his/her area of involvement.
Candidate should know .net and Microsoft environment including, SQL server, SharePoint, interfaces etc.
The ideal candidate will be able to
· Worked in a Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology company environment and is familiar with the various computerized systems.
· Ability to assess system suitability from legacy system to SAP for inventory management control.
· Identify system and operational errors and provide reasonable solutions that will not impact daily operations and work interruptions.
• Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems in the implementation of client ‘s new Unemployment Insurance Systems, as per industry standards.
• Provide subject matter expertise in Unemployment Insurance System
• Analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications.
• Partners with stakeholders and users Analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications.
• Provides consultation on complex projects and is the top-level contributor/specialist of most phases of systems analysis, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
• Experience with integrating systems with various internal and external systems
• Understands vendor management and contract management State and Local government environment.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience; or a current Project Management
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
1. BA experience Required 12 Years
2. Software Development Lifecycle Experience Required 12 Years
3. Requirements gathering and documentation Required 12 Years
4. MS Office/PowerPoint experience Required 12 Years
5. Writing design specs for complex systems Required 10 Years
6. Bachelor's degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience Required 16 Years
7. Client Relationship Management Experience Required 8 Years
8. Experience in documenting business process, requirements, and test scripts Required 6 Years
9. Business process analysis and the ability to implement change Required 8 Years
10. Experience with MS Project or other Project Management software Required 3 Years
11. Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) mostly Agile Required 5 Years
12. Experience with User Interface Designs for WEB applications Required 8 Years
13. Experience with developing strategies and processes to improve overall business workflow Required 4 Years
14. Experience developing use cases Desired 5 Years
15. Strong communication skills - ability to articulate technical terms and complex data clearly to non-technical audience both verbally and in writing Required 8 Years
16. Knowledge and understanding of relational databases and SQL Desired 8 Years
17. Experience with Unemployment Insurance Desired 2 Years
18. Experience in documenting business process, requirements, and test scripts. Required 8 Years
TechnologyView all jobs at Ji-Solutions LLC