Under the supervision of the Director of Marketing and Communications, the Marketing Manager will lead the promotion of JFCS’ services for families and children. This position is for a results-oriented, hands-on individual who can take projects from conception through completion, and has a proven track record of managing integrated marketing strategies. You will manage and implement targeted outreach, in-depth analytics, branded messaging, and compelling, multi-channel campaigns to raise the profile of JFCS’ Center for Children and Youth.
The Marketing Manager understands and assists in meeting the mission, service and budget goals of Jewish Family and Children’s Services, and works within the limitations of the Agency’s resources and performs all duties in compliance with agency standards.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- With the Director of Marketing, oversees the launch of JFCS’ Center for Children and Youth including brand development, website build, printed promotional materials, social media, and PR.
- Drives marketing operations, including project management of deliverables such as brochures, flyers, event invitations, videos, e-newsletters, advertising, and other communications.
- Develops strategies and executes tactics to increase brand awareness for JFCS’ Center for Children and Youth, as well as other JFCS programs including Parents Place, the Child Training Institute, and YouthFirst.
- Leads digital marketing for children’s services including search (organic/paid), social media, and content marketing; measure and analyze results and make recommendations for future changes.
- Writes and edits content for both print and digital communications for the Center for Children and Youth and other JFCS programs; coordinate with writers and bloggers to create content.
- Develops email communications to increase engagement with current and potential clients; maintain email lists and implement program with children’s services staff to grow lists.
- In partnership with the JFCS Marketing team, supports management and continued optimization of all program websites, creating new content, testing, and working closely with our web design agency.
- Meets agency standards for performance, including goals set for services and fees.
- Other projects as assigned for other JFCS programs.
- At least six (6) years professional experience developing, executing, and measuring marketing campaigns across multiple channels (social media, email, search).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to write clear, compelling copy for a variety of audiences.
- Experience planning, creating, and measuring effectiveness of content (such as blog, video, newsletters).
- Good understanding of SEO/SEM and experience managing vendors.
- At least two (2) years of project management experience, working with various internal and external teams/vendors. Experience overseeing a website build is a plus.
- Experience writing press releases and communicating with media is a plus
- Conceptual talent, able to think big, be innovative, and collaborate with others.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully in a multicultural environment
- Excited about getting to know our audiences, to empathize with them and understand their needs
Please submit cover letter and resume to AlissaS @jfcs.org with Marketing Manager – CCY in your subject line.
Visit our website for more details and a full job description https://www.jfcs.org/about/careers/marketing-manager-center-for-children-and-youth-ccy-san-francisco/