As the Director of Community Outreach at JFCS, you will play a key role in bringing our mission to the community at large, by building relationships with community leaders and volunteers and encouraging their involvement with JFCS.
We are seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic and community driven individual to take on this exciting role to raise JFCS’ profile and visibility in the Bay Area community.
The Director of Community Outreach will have responsibilities in the following areas:
- Program Management
- Leads ongoing community outreach program to increase awareness of services, service opportunities, and the support needs of JFCS
- Program Operations
- Ensures that volunteer program policies and procedures reflect best practices in the field of volunteer management
- Manages volunteer inquiries, and screens, orients, and places volunteers
- Tracks volunteer and client satisfaction
- Development and Marketing
- Participates in donor development through individual and group presentations
- Works with Marketing to ensure program materials are up to date
- Direct Services
- Oversees San Francisco Holiday outreach program, including recruiting volunteers for assembly and delivery of holiday bags
- Oversees and implements direct service volunteer programs
If you have a BA and 5 years of volunteer management experience, including supervising volunteers, coordinating logistics for large scale community events, and a knowledge and sensitivity to the needs of the populations served by JFCS, we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply with your cover letter and resume or visit our website at https://www.jfcs.org/about/careers/director-of-community-outreach-agency-wide-san-francisco/