Director of Compliance
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
You are a highly visible leader within JFS supporting and empowering supervisors and line staff to deliver quality, mission-driven services. You facilitate communication across multiple agency processes: Compliance, QA, Risk Assessment, Training, and IT to assure best practices and consistency with the mission of JFS particularly as it relates to relevant laws, regulations, and agency policies. You collaborate with executive leadership to plan and execute effective outcomes as it relates to program needs and financial stability.
- Leads and updates as necessary Agency QA, Risk Management, Compliance, and training processes
- Provide all appropriate reports to Board and Management staff
- Supervises Compliance staff
- Coordinate Licensing, CARF, and Program surveys/reviews
- Acts as Agency Ombudsman
- Acts as Agency’s Chief Compliance Officer
- Coordinates consumer satisfaction process
- Provides Ongoing review and updates to Agency Policy and Procedures
- Are a member of the Administrative Team and coordinates Program Lead ¼ reports
- Manages the Accessibility Planning Process
- Works with the CEO to initiate and manage Strategic Planning Process
- Working knowledge of agency Electronic Health Records
- Manage new program and closing process
- Updating program Descriptions yearly
- Review annual agency contract and rental agreement documents
- Plan, direct, and coordinates activities of area products, services, and ideologies.
- Develops, implements and coordinates, through support staff and supervisory level employees, assurance programs.
- Coordinates with top management partners in formulating and establishing agency policies, operating procedures, and goals.
- Evaluates performance and assist with development goals and objectives for staff.
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare, or other related fields, Master’s Degree and/or MBA Preferred.
- Experience – 3 years of experience with Compliance, QA, and Risk Management in nonprofit, healthcare, or other related fields
JFS is dedicated to a flexible work-life balance for its team members by offering 16 Holidays, up to 4 weeks of vacation, and 3 weeks of sick time. We offer excellent benefits packages - including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, TelaDoc, 403(B) Retirement, and more. JFS looks forward to welcoming you to our offices based in Atlantic City, Margate, Egg Harbor Township, Mays Landing, and Cape May Courthouse, to begin an exciting, meaningful, and rewarding career.
Jewish Family Service of Atlantic & Cape May Counties
AddressMargate City, NJ
Get fresh Compliance Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.