Jewish Community Center Cherry Hill, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Provide supervision for the JCC pools and assure the safety of the patrons of the indoor/outdoor swimming pool and surrounding areas.
1) Lifeguard the assigned pool/area
2) Maintain proper records of pool chemicals
3) Report any pool chemical changes to a supervisor
4) Maintain the pool and deck area at all times (clean/safe)
5) Assist the pool members in any way necessary to ensure both their safety and an enjoyable visit to the JCC pool
6) In the event of an emergency, it may be necessary to fill out accident reports and pool records, this must be done in a timely fashion and
reported to a supervisor
7) To maintain Lifeguard / First Aid / CPR / AED training and to use these skills when necessary
8) Attend all mandatory in-service trainings
9) Additional responsibilities may be added periodically based upon the needs of the F&W department or the Katz JCC
Jewish Community Center
AddressCherry Hill, NJ
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at Jewish Community Center