Production Electronics Technician 2nd shift
- Expired: November 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Jewell Instruments is a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of sensors & controls, meters and avionics and industrial test equipment. Jewell Instruments provides custom solutions for a diverse group of industries, including aerospace, military, infrastructure, and geophysics and more.
We are currently seeking a motivated, flexible and adaptable Production Electronics Technician
to work first shift; Monday - Thursday 2:45 pm to 12:00 am and Friday 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Calibrating a variety of electrical and mechanical inertial sensors to meet documented specifications
- Working with a variety of STD electrical equipment for example but not limited to, DC power supplies, multi-meters, oscilloscopes and RMS voltmeter
- Capability of understanding basic electronics, reading prints and work instructions, configuring workstation, and calibrating units from test procedures
- Solid working knowledge of electronic test equipment and able to follow detailed instructions and methods
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair, and modify development parts, equipment, and systems
- Involvement of troubleshooting, repairing, and modifying development parts, equipment, and systems
- Ability to read and adhere to technical procedures and prints
- Must have 2 to 4 years of related experience working with electronic devices
- Self-motivated and versatile
- Must have good eyesight, manual dexterity, and good hand and eye coordination
- Soldering skills are a plus
We offer full benefits including health and dental insurance, short and long-term disability, Flexible Spending, 401K with Company match, vacation and holidays. Jewell Instruments, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Get fresh Electronics Manufacturing Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.