Certified Public Accountant
Jewell & DiSimone CPAs PLLC Orchard Park, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Due to our firm’s continuous growth, Jewell & DiSimone CPAs, PLLC is seeking a CPA or CPA candidate with significant progress towards completing licensure. At Jewell & DiSimone CPAs, we value family time and welcome a balance of your home and professional career. If you are seeking employment in a small firm environment where you can become a key member of our team and build strong professional relationships with clients, we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Salary based on experience. Full or part time to be discussed.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Prepare and/or review complex business and individual tax returns
· Financial Statements, Reviews and Compilations
· Ability to research tax and accounting issues, resolve and prepare conclusions
· Assist with the developing, training and mentoring of staff and interns
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with necessary 150 credit hours
· 3+ years of experience in a public accounting firm with tax, small business and financial statement experience
· Experience with accounting and tax software, Excel & Word
· Ability to work independently in the office, and remotely if necessary
· Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Jewell & DiSimone CPAs PLLCWhy Work Here?
We value family time and encourage a balance of your home and professional career.
Quality focused CPA firm that encourages team work and values its employees. The opportunity is there for you to develop into a trusted advisor to our clients.
AddressOrchard Park, NY
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Jewell & DiSimone CPAs PLLC