Life/Health Insurance Position - State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales experience preferred)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $38,000 to $68,000 Yearly
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Washington, DC is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Jeunesse Wright - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.Responsibilities
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Signing Bonus up to $500
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Detail oriented
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Jeunesse Wright - State Farm Agent
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?