Maintenance Mechanic(2nd shift / 3:00pm - 11:00pm)
- Posted: over a month ago
A Maintenance Mechanic for JSM will be responsible for keeping the production output optimized by maintaining seamless functioning of all equipment/machinery and fostering operations teams. An individual in this role will be required to set-up, adjust, and maintain machinery to very close tolerances.
· Respond, locate, identify, and troubleshoot sources of problems on mail machines.
· Provide support, answer questions, and establish effective relationships with operators and other technicians.
· Perform timely preventative inspections and maintenance on machines, equipment, parts, and supplies.
· Report to Supervisors on performance of machines, jobs, and operators. Communicate recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective action required.
· Connect with vendors and suppliers for guidance when needed.
· Conserve maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results. Authorized Machine Technicians place orders.
· Keep a record of all service, maintenance and refurbishing works carried out on the machinery.
· Comply with company policies and procedure.
· Promote company values and culture.
Education, Training, and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent. Technical school or an Associate’s degree or diploma in mechanical engineering or any other related field of study preferred but not required.
• Two or more years of experience working in a Machine Technician role.
• One or more years of experience in a print or mail industry preferred but not required.
• Experience in quality control, lean manufacturing, safety, is a plus.
• Ability to demonstrate solid mechanical aptitude, such as pulleys, gears, belts, etc.
• Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliance and regulations.
• Physical ability to do work requiring frequent stooping and bending.
• Physical strength to lift and carry 25 pounds frequently.
• Must provide own tools.
· Familiarity with mail manufacturing processes and machines.
· Knowledge or experience with electrical.
· Highest degree of personal integrity.
· Courteous, respectful, and collaborative approach.
· Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
· Reliability and dependability.
· Top quality standards for own work.
· Solid verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to adapt easily in rapidly growing operations.
New Associates become eligible for benefits the 1st of the month following 60 days!
· Medical (2 plan designs to choose from)
· Life & Disability Insurance Options
· Career growth & development
· Friendly company culture!
Jetson Specialty Marketing
AutomotiveView all jobs at Jetson Specialty Marketing