Covid-19 Update: Business is booming and we are still growing! In an effort to help flatten the curve, we are doing interviews and onboarding all new employees remotely until further notice. The entire team, including new hires, will resume working out of the San Francisco office once it is deemed safe to do so.
JetFuel (jetfuel.it) is looking for a data driven Business Operations/Development Manager ready to take over our internal accounts in order to create their very own Influencer empire.
As a Business Operations/Development Manager you will work closely with the head of Business Development, COO, and CEO of the company. You will be tasked with immersing yourself in the Instagram and Snapchat ecosystem in order to develop the operational procedures and best practices necessary to create and scale a network of company owned and operated Instagram and Snapchat theme accounts.
We need someone who can:
THINK LIKE AN INFLUENCER
- Passion for social media, as well as deep understanding of the Snapchat & Instagram influencer ecosystem
- Smart, creative, data driven, and can work efficiently in a high-growth, fast-paced environment and get things done with minimal instructions
- Familiarity with what it takes to successfully scale, run, and monetize large Snapchat and Instagram accounts
BECOME AN INFLUENCER
- Assist in formulating the growth strategy, thematic targeting, and operational framework for all internally owned and operated accounts
- Become an active participant in the influencer community in order to negotiate rates for shoutouts and ad deals in order to help increase scale
- Use engineering resources to develop content optimization and strategy
- Lead a team of admins necessary to assist with daily posting activity
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal teams to achieve individual, team and company goals
The only limit to growth in this role is your ambition. Think you have what it takes to build an empire?
JetFuel is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Why Work Here?We're backed by some of Silicon Valley's most respected investors including Initialized Capital, SV Angel, NFX Guild, Tuesday Capital, Box Group and many more. Our founders are analytics and product engineering veterans of Facebook and Instagram, and have seen what it takes to build meaningful and lasting products and companies. JetFuel is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Come help us build the Influencer economy!
San Francisco, CA