About JSSI. . .
For 30 years, Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), has been the leading independent provider of maintenance programs to the aviation industry, covering virtually all makes and models of aircraft, engines, and APUs. JSSI provides its customers with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial programs and tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including business and commercial jets, turboprops and helicopters. As the creator of the revolutionary Tip-to-Tail Program, JSSI is the only single source provider of this trademarked service. JSSI serves customers globally and manages maintenance services through its worldwide infrastructure of certified Technical Advisors.
The mission of the Junior Graphic Designer is to help keep creative and design at the forefront of the business. The Junior Graphic Designer will be responsible for balancing day-to-day tasks in a fast-paced environment, creating high end visuals with flawless attention to detail and take a great idea and turn it into a stunning final product from start to finish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the production of internal and external collateral materials, including brochures, web banners, flyers, eBlasts, environmental design, digital invitations, logos, and various branded materials.
- Work collaboratively with the Creative Director and outside vendors to ensure visual design enhances the overall brand standards
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative and data-entry-related tasks
- Continually collaborate with Marketing Team and Consultants for design brainstorming, conceptualizing, reviewing, etc.
- Maintain company TV Screens and Intranet 'In the News' Updates
- 2+ years' experience in-house or in an agency environment
- InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, PowerPoint
- Experience in front end web development, UX/UI is a plus.
- Comfortable working independently or part of larger team projects
- Must be highly organized, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and able to prioritize work tasks
- Creative and effective problem solving skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and instill confidence in end users
- Eagerness to learn and grow design and marketing skills
- Highly developed spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to grasp new financial and technical concepts quickly and has the desire to learn about aviation
- Commitment to provide a high quality and professional service
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and commitment to being a supportive team member
- A capability in photography and videography is a plus
JSSI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.