This position is located in Harleysville, PA (off the Lansdale Exit)...
Position: Delivery Associate (DA)
Shifts Available: Full-Time, Part-Time and Seasonal (now through May)
Become a Delivery Associate (DA) in the rapidly expanding Deliver Service Partner (DSP) program supporting Amazon, our client. We expect rapid growth over the next 12 months and are looking to bring on a large quantity of full and part time drivers. The DA will be delivering packages in an Amazon branded vehicle and uniform. Drivers are trusted to always act professionally operate their delivery van without supervision. Full time support lines open to assist our drivers at all times.
- Pay starts at $15.50 and progress to $19.00 at 36 months.
- Though April, there will be an additional +$2/hr bonus.
- Medical and Dental benefits eligible after 30 days.
- Accrue Paid Time Off (PTO).
- 10 hour shift and 8 hour shift- different starting times
- Extremely Supportive support staff and systems to aid you each and every day.
- All the tools you need for success are provided; Van, navigation & delivery devices, a fuel card.
- 24/7 customer service hotlines for support.
- New devices, technology and delivery van puts you in a fresh and new work environment.
- Education assistance and Gym discounts coming soon!
- All packages are 50 pounds and under, most under 15 pounds.
- PAID driver training.
- 401k coming early 2020.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Ability to pass both a background check and drug screening
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record (ex: no more than 2 citations in the past 3 years.)
- Ability to operate and navigate a 10,000-pound van
- Able to read and communicate effectively in English
- Ability to lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts around 10 hours
- Ability to effectively operate a GPS
- Ability to lift, push, pull and move boxes up to 50 pounds each
- Capable of entering and exiting a commercial van.
- Capable of moving up and down stairs
- Valid driver’s license, no CDL required
- Flexible schedules
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Parental leave (coming soon)
- Retirement benefits or accounts (coming soon)
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement (coming soon)
Additional Job Details:
- Pay Frequency: Bi weekly
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED. A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more. A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education.
- Overtime often available
- Seasonal work (March through May) available