Jesco Inc.-Frederick Frederick, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan + Match
- Paid time off
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Growth opportunities
- American Funds/College America 529 Savings Plan (college savings plan)
- Verizon Wireless discount
- Working Advantage Program: discounts on entertainment tickets and purchases
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) – includes three (3) free counseling sessions
- Paid Training
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness
- Paid Holidays
- Discounts on products
- Above average industry pay
- Greet customers and provide customer assistance by responding to inquiries, evaluating customer needs, providing price quotes as appropriate.
- Maintain a high degree of proficiency with regard to the industry in order to instill customer confidence, assurance, and satisfaction with parts service
- Diplomatically handle customer complaints in a friendly, pleasing and personal manner.
- Always report any situation which may require supervisory attention.
- Identify proper part numbers, recommend and sell related items as a service and as requested by customers and or the service department
- Refer to computer and various dealer catalogs to determine parts and supply availability, and place special parts orders as needed.
- Operate computer to input, retrieve and view parts inventory data for incoming deliveries, sales and service department usage.
- Source and order parts and supplies from local part stores to fulfill emergency orders as needed.
- Ensure that reference materials, catalogs and price books are current, (Manual & Electronic) and accessible and readable.
- Make certain that promise of delivery is completed. Advise customer of any known delays.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean, orderly manner always keeping safety and security in mind. Report deficiencies as necessary
- Individuals must comply with all safety policies, and have the ability to lift and move up to 70 lbs.
- Increase knowledge of business trade through meetings, training, and classes available for advancement.
- Cooperate with other company personnel to assist with parts information as required
- Make yourself available for overtime, understanding that the equipment repair business may call for it from time to time.
- Advise superiors of all changes in the department which can affect company success
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Reading Skills
- Computer Literacy
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Degree: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License – Must meet underwriting requirements
- Prior Forklift experience necessary. Forklift Certification helpful.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Jesco Inc.-Frederick