Inventory Control Manager
Jersey Staffing Solutions, LLC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Inventory Control Manager
Position Type: Temporary to Permanent
Location: Hillside, NJ (onsite)
A well-known organization is looking for an Inventory Control Manager in the Hillside, NJ area. The person selected for this position will manage the accuracy of inventory records across all of the organization’s facilities. The candidate will establish and maintain inventory control related policies and procedures, analyze inventory transactions, and report inventory.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain and enhance a thorough understanding of our inventory cycle.
- Supervise the monthly cycle count schedule.
- Oversee inventory counts and report on completed counts.
- Work with operations team to research inventory variances.
- Report the root cause to inventory variances while developing corrective action plan.
- Maintain all inventory control related processes and procedures, including receipt of product.
- Provide item card set-up/maintenance.
- Lead and supervise inventory related audit readiness.
- Create and submit periodic grant reports to government agencies.
- Support financial reporting for inventory related government programs.
- Oversee reconciliations of inventory activities as needed.
- Create agency orders, item transfers, physical inventory journals, product returns and inventory adjustments.
- Provide detailed inventory reporting to management.
- Ensure that warehouse team members responsible for program inventory.
- Maintain and complete correlating paperwork accurately and in a timely fashion.
What experience we are looking for:
- A minimum of four years of experience in Inventory Management and a B.A./B.S. degree in a Business Administration or related field.
- Must possess advanced Excel skills, including familiarity with creation and use of complex pivot tables, lookup functions, formatting, manipulating, and analyzing data.
- Knowledge of warehouse safety and proper food handling procedures is desired.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and be a team player.
Jersey Staffing and our Client are Equal Opportunity Employers.
*Please note, Jersey staffing does not currently have any mandatory vaccination policies for COVID-19. However, as Jersey Staffing is a placement agency, many of its clients do. Jersey Staffing is unaware of many client requirements until a conditional offer to engage a candidate is made. As such, candidates should be prepared to comply with client requirements in the event a candidate of Jersey Staffing is offered an engagement/assignment opportunity by a client. Any decision made by a client is solely the decision of the client and not a decision of Jersey Staffing, nor will Jersey Staffing be responsible for such. No medical or other information should be shared with Jersey Staffing unless specifically requested.
Jersey Staffing Solutions, LLC
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Inventory Control Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.