HR Business Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
Position Title: HR Business Consultant
Location: Whippany, NJ (Hybrid/Remote options)
Jersey Staffing Solutions’ HR Consulting Division provides clients with human resources expertise and support in the below areas. As our base of clientele continues to increase, we are looking for HR professionals who can support all or some of these areas on a part-time or project basis.
- Coaching or Training
- HR Rules & Regulations
- Employee Handbook
- Employee Relations
- Employee Terminations
- Hiring & Staffing Plans
- Job Analysis & Descriptions
- Leave Administration
- Policies & Procedures
- Workplace Incidents
ENHANCE EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE
- Career Growth Pathing
- Coaching or Mentoring
- Culture & Social Responsibility
- Employee Development
- Employee Pulse Surveys
- Exit Interviews & Offboarding
- New Hire Onboarding or Orientations
- Performance Management
- Retention & Turnover
- Team Building
INNOVATE BEST PRACTICES
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Leadership or Management Retreats
- Learning & Development
- Organizational Development
- Employee Engagement
- Skills Assessments
- Succession Planning
- Talent Reviews
- Total Rewards
- HR Assessments
The HR Business Consultant will:
- Serve as a trusted advisor, partner, and ambassador with clients, internal partners, and overall network while demonstrating grace under pressure and the highest ethical standards.
- Cultivate and maintain long-term relationships with clients to become a "go-to" resource for HR strategy knowledge
- Work on special projects as defined by client RFPs and SOWs in correlation with JSS’s HR Division competencies
- Assist with developing, coordinating, and recommending changes for the improvement of workflow within departments or segments of a client.
- Develop, revise, and implement HR policies and procedures for clients as needed
- Ensure all recommendations and delivered work is within compliance with any relevant federal, state, or local legislation
- Prepare and maintain special internal and external reports as requested by management on the status of projects
- Maintain a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration, or similar.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an HR consultant or similar.
- PHR or SPHR certification desired.
- Excellent MS office skills.
- Experience with ATS, Payroll, and HR management software.
- Full understanding of HR legislation, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent understanding of HR evaluation metrics and methods.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytic and problem-solving abilities.
- The ability to protect the interests of company employees.
Jersey Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**Please note, Jersey staffing does not currently have any mandatory vaccination policies for COVID-19. However, as Jersey Staffing is a placement agency, many of its clients do. Jersey Staffing is unaware of many client requirements until a conditional offer to engage a candidate is made. As such, candidates should be prepared to comply with client requirements in the event a candidate of Jersey Staffing is offered an engagement/assignment opportunity by a client. Any decision made by a client is solely the decision of the client and not a decision of Jersey Staffing, nor will Jersey Staffing be responsible for such. No medical or other information should be shared with Jersey Staffing unless specifically requested.
Jersey Staffing Solutions, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?