Chief Executive Officer
Jersey Staffing Solutions, LLC
Cedar Knolls, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
Position: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Position Type: Executive Search Placement
Location: Cedar Knolls, NJ
Jersey Staffing has the pleasure of representing the New Jersey Manufacturing Extension Program (NJMEP) to identify their next CEO.
NJMEP is a private, not-for-profit organization that improves the profitability and competitiveness of New Jersey’s manufacturers. Backed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), NJMEP enables organizations to enhance their productivity and efficiencies, reduce costs, and improve employee performance. For more than 20 years, NJMEP has used its extensive network of connections and proven track record of success to help manufacturers adapt to the latest innovative technologies and best practices to realize more than $5.8 billion in value. Their services are categorized into the following three areas: Operational Excellence, Innovation and Growth and Workforce Development.
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) will be expected to manage the organization's business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs. They will provide leadership and strategic direction. They will oversee the operation of the organization along with the Senior staff. They will provide leadership in all NJMEP advocacy processes.
A successful candidate will have a passion for the advancement of manufacturing in New Jersey, and will see value in employee culture and diversity, as well as apprenticeship strategies for talent.
What the CEO is responsible for:
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing, and coordinating all Divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Develops, reviews, updates, and implements business strategic planning including new product development, operational and financial performance.
- Provides leadership and strategic direction for the organization
- Oversee overall operation of the organization with Senior staff
- Oversee policy guidance for the delivery of client services
- Leads all Advocacy work with:
- Federal Government – including Legislature
- State Government – including:
- Governor’s Office
- NJ Legislature
- Manufacturing Caucus
- Government Departments – DOL, EDA, DEP, DOE, OSHE
- Directly Supports: - State & Federal Grants and Workforce Development
- Oversee High-level financial management of the center
- Oversee Branding & public relations initiatives and promotions
- Ensures the implementation of NJMEP Board of Trustee directives and coordinates meetings and documentation as required
- Ensures compliance with all reporting requirements and State and Federal directives
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
What experience we are looking for:
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience as a CEO, President, or similar executive role.
- Experience in State and Federal Legislative processes
- Understanding of NIST MEP organization, mission, and goals
- Experience planning, budgeting, and profit/loss responsibility.
- Strong leadership qualities and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational
Jersey Staffing Solutions, LLC
AddressCedar Knolls, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Jersey Staffing Solutions, LLC