Call Center Representative
Jersey Staffing Solutions, LLC
- Posted: over a month ago
Position: Call Center Representative
Position Type: Temporary to Permanent
Location: Wayne, NJ
Hours: Various shifts available
Multiple openings for Call Center Representatives with a prestigious and growing financial institution. The person in this role will provide best in class customer care across the company’s key channels such as via the telephone, emails, live chat & social media.
What you will be doing:
- Follow bank established guidelines regarding customer service and deliver an exceptional customer experience in accordance with the company’s mission statement.
- Manage all customer issues while maintaining the highest level of professionalism.
- Provide thoughtful prompt resolution with empathy, poise a consistent voice with the on-going goal of establishing a positive customer experience.
- Answer high volume of phone calls, respond to e-mails including various communication channels from clients regarding balances, transactions, credit card usage/limits, online services, and other general financial queries.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of company’s products and services and ability to educate customers on such, as well as cross sell various products and services.
- Maintain ownership of issues to resolutions and escalate unresolved issues through proper channels.
- Responsible for achieving individual sales, referral, and service quality goals.
- Develop referrals from prospects calling to inquire on company products and services.
- Provide operational support and trouble shoot issues for various digital products, such as online services, remote and mobile services, in addition to a variety of other services.
What experience we are looking for:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years of high-volume call center experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to engage customers in conversation regarding products and services.
- Would consider someone coming from banking or teller experience.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
- Proficient computer skills: ability to understand and utilize multiple systems, computer, and databases.
- Ability to solve practical problems.
- Demonstrate a professional manner and team spirit.
- Must be self-driven with a positive outlook and can demonstrate confidence, tact, patience, and diplomacy while dealing with customers.
- Detail oriented and organized.
**Please note, Jersey staffing does not currently have any mandatory vaccination policies for COVID-19. However, as Jersey Staffing is a placement agency, many of its clients do. Jersey Staffing is unaware of many client requirements until a conditional offer to engage a candidate is made. As such, candidates should be prepared to comply with client requirements in the event a candidate of Jersey Staffing is offered an engagement/assignment opportunity by a client. Any decision made by a client is solely the decision of the client and not a decision of Jersey Staffing, nor will Jersey Staffing be responsible for such. No medical or other information should be shared with Jersey Staffing unless specifically requested.
Jersey Staffing and our Client are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Jersey Staffing Solutions, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Jersey Staffing Solutions, LLC