- Expired: December 10, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
**JCG is hiring for an Inventory Associate opportunity in Jersey City, New Jersey. *
Warehouse Associate Requirements for Consideration:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Immediate Availability
- Ready to commute to Jersey City, NJ on a daily basis
- Ability to stay calm, patient, and professional at all times.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven record of motivating staff.
- Excellent customer service skills and knowledge of balancing and maintaining budgets.
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Product Sales Tracking and Reporting – Perform inventory counts as needed and work with local and regional leaders to create new, cost-effective displays and strategies.
- Customer Service – Respond to customer issues and resolve their needs as they arise. Maintain a clean store environment safe from all hazards.
- Coordinate – Plan and prepare products and displays for special store functions and events.
- Process Sales Budgets/Revenue – Report daily sales and capture all credit can cash receipts.
If you feel that you may be a good fit, please submit an application while the vacancy is still available!
The ideal candidate will be organized and team-oriented, display strong attention to detail, and maintain professionalism at all times. The Warehouse Associate is a skilled multi-tasker and demonstrates creative leadership methods to motivate employees.
Jersey Consulting Group
AddressJersey City, NJ
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Retail Warehouse Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.