- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
With the fall season approaching, JCG is currently looking to hire a PAID INTERN with immediate availability to assist our team with on-site management, financial budgeting and reporting, sales, client relations, and any other operational support that the team may need.
*Training is provided and the intern will enjoy a well-rounded experience on both the forefront of our business as well as the backend team.
Paid Internship Responsibilities
- Engage and qualify leads -
- Prospect new sales lead by making initial contact. Engage the account and prepare them for the Account Executive. Connect with as many leads as possible to encourage the purchase of the product offered. Be the point person for your team's sales leads qualification process.
- Manage current accounts –
- Stay in close contact with existing accounts or leads and create brand awareness, and educational opportunities, and request referrals. Coordinate in-person meetings and calls between the new clients and Account Executives.
- Customer support –
- Answer calls and emails from clients, identify the issue, and make suggestions for future or new products or services.
Paid Internship Requirements:
- Currently pursuing a BA/BSc
- Enjoys interaction with others
- Within commutable distance to Newark
- Authorized to work in the US
- Familiarity with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Past participants of our internship program have taken advantage of our corporate culture, long-term career opportunities, generous compensation structure, and travel opportunities.
**This vacancy is limited. Apply now!
Powered by JazzHR
Jersey Consulting Group
Get fresh Internships 2021 jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.