- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Here at Jersey Consulting Group, our HR team is looking for an entry-level Customer Communications Representative to join our retail channels.
This person will drive customer satisfaction by fielding inquiries, addressing customer needs, and maintaining extensive product knowledge.
Communications Representative Responsibilities:
- Manage customer communications - Greet incoming customers and converse to address customer questions, requests, and issues.
- Consult on customer success - Advise customers on leveraging the product/service based on their unique needs.
- Maintain working product knowledge - Act as a product expert to ensure the information given to customers is accurate, up-to-date, and strategic.
- Inventory Reporting/Sales Transactions - Record sales and inventory tracking
Communications Representative Requirements for Consideration:
- Within commutable distance of NJ
- HS Diploma or GED
- 0-2 years of proven experience in supporting client success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to address complaints and issues with effective solutions and a positive attitude
- Passion for delighting customers with above-and-beyond service
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- Familiarity with Excel is recommended but training is provided
Good luck and thank you for your time. Apply now!
*We attribute this cross-training to our ongoing success and overall client satisfaction and understand that in order to set up our employees for success, every new hire must be cross-trained by multiple teams in order to understand every kind of client scenario.
Powered by JazzHR
Jersey Consulting Group
Get fresh Entry Level Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.