Automotive Parts Counter Person
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Jerry's Ford of Leesburg's Parts department has an open position for an experienced and talented Parts Counter Person. The Parts Counter Person helps retail and wholesale customers to obtain the correct parts in the least amount of time possible.
- Our Parts Counter Person averages between 40k – 55k based on experience and sales ability
- Ongoing professional training
- Pay every Two weeks
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical & Dental
- 401(k) Retirement
- Paid Vacation
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Present a professional, courteous, and helpful attitude when interacting with customers
- Assists walk-in customers in obtaining the correct parts for their needs.
- Answers phone calls quickly and professionally, helping customers determine the correct part.
- Orders or locates parts while providing timely customer service and maximum profit for the Dealership.
- Look up parts using electronic parts catalog systems
- Assists Service and Sales Departments in ordering and pricing parts for their customers.
- Supply updates to Service Advisors and Service Technicians on the status of ordered parts.
- Helps parts back counter when busy.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and uncluttered work area.
- Responsible for the overall appearance and cleanliness of the retail parts area.
- Stock part shelves when daily stock orders arrive.
- Assists Parts Manager with daily computer input as assigned by the manager.
- Track all parts backorders to expedite the receipt of needed parts.
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance.
- Complies with all company policies.
- Follow the Dealership's safety program guidelines.
- At least two years of automotive parts counter sales or Technician experience is recommended.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- DealerTrack and Ford experience is a plus.
- Self-motivating positive personality.
- Must be able to work overtime and some Saturdays. Closed on holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must take directions well and follow through on all assigned tasks.
- Must be able to perform other duties when assigned.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Some heavy lifting is required.
Jerry's Ford Leesburg
Get fresh Automotive Parts Counter Person jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.