Jerome Stevens Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is seeking experienced hardworking, honest candidates for Packaging Operator positions in the Packaging Department.
- Experience in FDA-regulated environment, minimum 2-years
- Hardworking and Attentive to Detail
- Familiar with cGMP and SOP’s
- Experience with packaging equipment such as Bottle Unscramblers, Slat Fillers, Cappers, Labelers, Case Packers and manual pack processes
- Ability to follow instructions carefully
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in Serialization, a plus
- Computer experience, a plus
- Hi-Lo and forklift experience, a plus
- Ability to read and comprehend company procedures and policies (be advised, all company documentation is in English)
- Some heavy lifting required
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Medical Benefits (including family)
- Dental Benefits (including family)
- Accrued Sick and Vacation Time
- Annual Bonus
- Retirement Planning that includes:
- Profit Sharing
- Safe Harbor
In 1987, JSP transitioned to prescription manufacturing, including difficult to manufacture micro-dosed products. In 2000, JSP became the first company in industry to receive FDA Approval for the first branded Levothyroxine Sodium product, UNITHROID®. JSP continues to manufacture UNITHROID® (Levothyroxine Sodium) successfully today.
Operating exclusively in the United States, JSP maintains the same quality today that has been a staple of its history. This stellar history of product quality continues to allow JSP to manufacture the safest products on the market. JSP is always looking to bring more quality products to the consumer, but priding itself on being one of the few pharmaceutical manufacturing companies that will not sacrifice product quality for volume and quantity.
To date, billions of tablets and capsules later, JSP continues to manufacture superior quality products, while continuing to be family owned and operated. The extreme pride and satisfaction in the quality of the products that we make is the driving force behind this growing company.