We are seeking project manger who is highly motivated and ambitious to manager fire sprinkler contract projects. You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative and technical aspects of the construction project.
- 2 or 4-year degree preferred OR experience in construction industry
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- outstanding written, verbal, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc)
- Multitasking -Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Dependable; ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimum supervision
- A team player with leadership abilities
- Oversees and communicates project progression from award to completion including submittals, RFIs, change order request, coordinate with purchasing agent on material delivery, labor schedules, project close out.
- Develops a comprehensive project plan to meet schedules and budgets.
- Coordinates change orders and drives toward overall margin improvement on every job
- Attending job meetings as required
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- $20-$30 per hour
Depending on experience