We are seeking a Field Supervisor to become a part of our team!
General Responsibilities: A field Supervisor is responsible for facilitating care coordination services for patient, according to the Plan of Care. This includes a multi-disciplinary care plan, staffing, and backup staffing. Field Supervisor work directly with our patients, and maintain communication between the Office Manager, Program Director, clients and families and our contractors.
· Able to communicate effectively to other orally and in writing
· Track and Support patients when they obtain services outside the practice like Emergency Departments, Hospitals and other Health care facilities.
· Must follow up with patients within a few days of an emergency room visit or hospital discharge.
· Provide relevant self-management support for patients with chronic illnesses as identified.
· Work with patients both in person and over the phone to remind and review their plan of care and progress towards their goals.
· Ensuring quality and safe delivery of Home and Community Based Services.
· Assisting in provision coordination, and supervision of all DSW’s (personal care attendant respite) services in accordance with the Agency philosophy, Agency policies, guidelines, and established federal and state local standards.
· Provides supervisory oversight to Personal Care Attendant /DSW’s under the Home and Community Based Services Department.
· Performs primary and community-based services delivery and supervisory visits.
· Orient PCA/DSW’s to new assignments and client needs.
· Complete required documentation that is sent my Department of Health.
· Communicates with the appropriate case workers and staff.
· Coordinates Client Care.
· Uses equipment and supplies safely and effectively.
· Participates in professional, growth and development.
· Fulfills additional performance responsibilities as assigned and necessary.
· Create and maintain patients’ charts in office and home.
· Compliance with data protection regulations. (HIPAA)
· Assist office manager with new policy and procedures and dissemination thereof.
· Ability to adhere to strict confidential guidelines.
· Ability to demonstrate excellent customer services and strong cultural competency.
· Teamwork orientation.
· Ability to take and follow through with delegated tasks accountability.
· Be the systems navigator and point of contact for patients and families, with patient and families having direct access for asking question and raising concerns.
Must have 10- years In-home experience and 3+years supervision/management role.
Strong written and verbal skills.
Proven organization skills.
Resourceful in problem solving.
Knowledgeable with Microsoft, word, etc
Jericho Staffing LLCJericho Staffing, the fastest growing staffing agency in the Ark-La-Tex is recruiting for many local companies and organizations. We offer competitive wages, self-improvement and financial freedom workshops, seminars, conferences and ongoing classes. When you join forces with Jericho Staffing, you will gain more than just a job - you will have a team of supporters and professional recruiters who are only successful, when you are a SUCCESS!