Jensen Landscaping San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Id: 209 # of Openings: 1
- Support Project Managers
- Analyzes blueprints, specifications, and other documentation to prepare planting, material, and irrigation take-offs
- Review, identify and detail revisions to project plans and specifications.
- Assist with placing bid request and reading off areas, and square footages.
- Color code planting and hardscape areas per the scope of work.
- Tally square footages and accurately prepare summary sheets.
- Read through client request for information to evaluate scope and verify that all the necessary documents and drawing have been received and distributed.
- Process and document revisions, change orders, addendums, and new plans.
- Track plan revisions / RFQ s and follow up on subcontractor pricing as required
- Administer and file communications with general contractors and architects.
- Process, send out, and track quote requests for site furnishings, subcontractors, plant materials.
- Assist in communication of project information to field superintendents as required
- Review and be familiar with contracts, plans & scope of work on assigned projects
- Maintain RFI & Change Order Logs.
- Coordinate and track communication with subcontractors.
- Assist in management of subcontracts, change orders, RFI s,billings, revisions, close-outs & warranty letters from subcontractors.
- Assist in Submittal process: compile, document, submit, follow up and log maintenance
- Assist in close out coordination of as-builts, warranty letters, etc.
- Publish minutes of project meetings.
- Assist in True-Up data entry.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- 1-3 year s Project Manager Assistant or Project Engineer experience
- Must be able to read blue prints and job specifications
- Must be able to do plan take-offs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other applicable software is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Jensen offers a competitive salary DOE with a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401(k) Plan, PTO, Sick Pay and more. To learn more about Jensen, please visit our website: www.jensencorp.com.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Jensen Landscaping