Serve as Inside sales coordinator for Jenoptik’s customers in an assigned Market Segment(s). Tasked with delivering service excellence by teaming with the respective Business Development Manager(s) to “own” the customer relationship. Responsible for internally communicating the customer’s needs and expectations and for working with the customer base to confirm demand, forecast, and for maintaining our CRM database.
SAP tasks include:
· Enter sales orders & repair orders
· Communicate order acknowledgements and schedule changes
· Create New SAP Customer Masters
SAP expertise to include:
· SAP transaction codes
· Account credit releases
· Create down payment invoices
· Support Finance with month and quarter-end closing activities
· Communicate expedite and delivery status to customers
· Prepare templates for sales quotations
· Manage hardcopy and electronic files related to quotations and sales orders
CRM Database tasks include:
· Accurately maintain customer Account and contact data
· Run CRM reports as required
· Maintain Opportunity Stage status by following-up regularly with customers
· Provide back-up to other Inside Sales team members
· Coordinate closely with other departments (status, external and internal expediting)
· Support of additional sales activities as required
· Keep the Sales team informed of customer and market developments
· Create strong customer relationships with our customers’ representatives
Promote the Jenoptik brand by delivering service excellence
- High School diploma required. Business certification or degree is a plus.
· 2-5 years of Inside Sales experience, preferably in a technical field
· Experience processing a high volume of transactions
· Demonstrated attention to detail with strong organizational skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Professional phone skills
- Positive, upbeat, can-do! attitude
- Comfortable in team environment, works well in a dynamic environment
- Must professional, courteous and motivated, and must work well individually or as a member of a team
· Required computer skills: SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Salesforce or equivalent
· Can rigidly follow defined processes (ISO 9001 and ITAR).
· U.S. citizenship required
- Fluency in German is a plus.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use of hands or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls and keyboarding; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Jenoptik North America, Inc.
Why Work Here?Jenoptik is an industry leader in high performance optical systems and healthcare & industry solutions. Optical technologies are the very basis of our business. Our customers primarily include companies in the semiconductor equipment, automotive and automotive supplier, medical technology, defense and security as well as the aviation industries. With more than 30 facilities across the globe and 8 offices in the US, Jenoptik is present in more than 80 countries. Join us to make a difference and experience Sharing Excellence on a global scale.
Be part of an exciting and evolving company that designs and builds high performance and innovative products used around the world.