We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to participate in our company’s advertising campaigns. Your main responsibilities include conducting market research, producing promotional materials, and analyzing sales data. The ideal applicant can analyze consumer needs and offer original ideas for boosting brand recognition. If you have excellent communication skills and a passion for advertising strategies, we want to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals.
Responsibilities for Marketing Coordinator
- Act as the gatekeeper for JENNMAR’s company's website. By developing web content, ensuring all content is up to date, and measuring the success of specific web pages, the digital marketing coordinator will make sure the website performs at optimal capacity.
- Help plan and execute all digital marketing initiatives, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, display advertising campaigns, and online social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Website).
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring a consistent voice
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
- Conduct market research and identify trends
- Occasionally attending shows to represent our company and affiliates to customers and other audiences
Qualifications for Marketing Coordinator
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing
- Must be proficient in HTML, Java, CSS, Flash, Access, and ASP
- Proficiency and experience required in converting existing images (TIFF, BMP, PSD) for online use (JPG, GIF) using Adobe, ImageReady, and PhotoShop (or similar applications) are required
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Canva, and InDesign preferred but not required
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- A firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- Must have a high level of creativity
- Occasional travel may be required
- ***Position is IN OFFICE and NOT Remote***
*Excellent benefits include medical with a standard PPO plan with deductibles as low as $1,500 and wellness credit up to $750; free concierge primary care; voluntary 401k plan currently matching up to 12%; voluntary dental and vision plans; free telemedicine services; basic life, long and short term disability coverage.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.