- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a dynamic Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions, manage inbound and outbound calls to existing and potential clients, and schedule consultations, and assist with marketing in order to drive company success. The ideal candidate will possess outstanding customer service skills, have exceptional priorities and time management skills, be organized, and have a winning attitude. This position is engaging, challenging, rewarding, and offers competitive pay.
- 3 years of customer service or receptionist experience
- Exceptional priorities and time manage skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Detail orientation
- Exceptional oral and written skills
- Bilingual a plus, but not required
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Make outbound telephone calls
- Process documents organized filing systems
- Update and respond to inquires from the CRM
- Manage client intake process
- Perform all other administrative assistant tasks
- Previous experience in office administration, reception, or customer service
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Bilingual is a plus, but not required
JenkinsLawFirmWhy Work Here?
We pride ourselves in fostering work relationships that are mutually beneficial and enriching
Civil Law Firm in the Metro-Phoenix area.
9393 N 90th Street Suite 102 #62Scottsdale, AZ
BusinessView all jobs at JenkinsLawFirm