Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai in Bridgeport is seeking energetic and professional individuals to join our team! Team members enjoy a positive work environment with continuous opportunities for professional growth through manufacturer training and certification. We are looking for a career-minded individual to fill the following position and assist us in building the Jenkins family of dealerships. The successful candidate should possess the following skills:
- Move cars from the lot into and out of the shop safely for repair
- Perform oil changes on Ford and many other makes of vehicle to spec
- Identify and complete repairs effectively and efficiently the first time, to minimize re-work and delays in production
- Complete approved repairs to address mechanical problems identified by the customer after sale
- Work as a contributing member of the Jenkins team
- Maintain as positive working relationships with the Technician team and other employees
- Work safely. Decrease possibility of injury to yourself or other team members in the shop due to spills or other preventable hazardous conditions
- Meet or exceed inventory production goals on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Complete additional technical training as available and/or required
- Conduct business within Jenkins Ford policies and procedures
- Act ethically, with integrity and in the best interest of the customer and the business at all times
- Portray a positive image of Jenkins Ford and actively participate in the creation of a positive, professional work environment
The qualifying candidate must love helping people and possess the drive to achieve superior customer satisfaction. They must be goal-oriented, enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, with the ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the company
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Vocational/Technical degree preferred, but not required.
- Automotive repair experience required.
- ASE certifications strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Attention to detail is required as well as the ability to interact with managers and coworkers in a professional, courteous manner.
- Some computer/clerical skills required.
- Valid driver's license, and insurable DMV required.
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered
Benefits are available (medical, 401k, insurance).
Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time