Production Technician I
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams is searching for a full-time Production Technician to begin as soon as possible.
Our Production Facility is located in Harrison West. This position is ideal for individuals interested in learning more about food production. At Jeni’s, our mission is to make the world’s best ice creams and build community, and our production facility is at the foundation of how we serve this mission. Our production facility is where we build the elements of our ice creams that make us so unique.
We love people. We love ice cream. We view ice creams as a form of art.
Job Responsibilities: Perform daily duties in a team setting in compliance with Food Safety and Quality, Safety, and Company policies under the direction of the Production Manager to meet production goals. This position requires a detail-oriented mindset and consistent commitment to quality.
• Follows recipes and Production Standard Operating Procedures correctly and precisely.
• Handles and inspects ingredients and equipment required for production.
• Properly fills out production documentation such as production log checklists, monitoring forms, etc. and loads data into Plex work centers.
• Arrives 5 minutes before shift begins to be dressed and ready before morning shift huddle at start of shift. Shifts are 7:00am to 3:30pm Monday through Friday.
• Reports any deviations or issues to the Technician III and/or Production Manager.
• Works efficiently, using any down time to assist with other tasks to keep the whole kitchen moving forward in a productive fashion.
• Follows instructions of Production Manager or delegated staff member regarding breaks and work flow throughout the day.
• Willing to assist warehouse fulfillment team as needed during peak volume.
• Manufacturing experience desired, ability to (team) lift 50lbs.
The ideal Production Technician I will:
• Be highly-motivated, follows directions, be a team player, practice clear communication skills, understand how to follow recipes, possess organizational skills and computer proficiency.
Employees at Jeni’s are offered the following employment benefits:
• A one-month paid sabbatical after 3 years of continuous service
• Excellent medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options (for full-time employees)
• Competitive pay, paid time off, and holidays
• 4% match on 401k contributions after 1 year of employment (for qualifying employees)
• Annual paid day to volunteer for a non-profit organization that matters to you
• 50% discount at Jeni’s Scoop Shops and online
Jenis Spendid Ice Creams LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at Jenis Spendid Ice Creams LLC