The Account Director will have responsibility for Client relationships and running campaign related activity across assigned Jellyfish Clients. You will contribute to the growth of the organization by setting best in class boutique agency standards and ensuring Client satisfaction, retention, plus service expansion across your Client portfolio.
1) Own the Client relationship -Client servicing is your domain so youll be on top of what the Client is trying to achieve, nurturing your relationships into partnerships, and living and breathing our boutique agency traits in all communication with Clients.
2) Orchestrate the Client team You will be committed to working with the cross functional Jellyfish Client team to plan and deliver perfect digital journeys that meet client objectives, and inspire with strategic direction. You will ensure our output is fully integrated across channels, delivered to Jellyfish boutique agency standards, and is delivered within the agreed budget and timeframe.
3) Drive profitable GP You are commercially astute and whether its revenue, profitability, forecasting, reporting, or identifying and commercialising new business opportunities, you take accountability for driving your accounts P&L success.
1) Own the Client Relationship
Develop a thorough understanding of clients business needs, brands and personal priorities:
Acquire and maintain credible subject matter knowledge in your Clients industry landscape, business and brand objectives and target audience
Build understanding of organisational structure and personal priorities of key stakeholders
Work with the strategic leads to create and gain client approval on the strategic brief, being sure that we are aligned on the ask.
Let clients know what we can and cannot do within time and budget through provision of SOWs
Ensure that what was promised to our clients is what they receive and of Jellyfish quality in conjunction with the Client team
Own, nurture and develop relationships into strategic partnerships with your clients:
Be the primary day to day contact and manage communications from contact reports, to regular status updates to post campaign analysis whilst demonstrating the Jellyfish boutique agency traits
Build relationships with procurement as well as marketing stakeholders
Exceed client expectations - soliciting and actioning feedback from quarterly NPS surveys
Client team building/ entertainment
Proactively inspiring the Client by liaising internally to provide them with thought leadership
Be the first point of escalation when a Client has concerns about quality of our delivery on accounts and escalating further where necessary
Facilitate meetings to relationship build between Client/Jellyfish senior management (top to tops)
Engagement with Google, Yahoo!/Bing, Amazon and other partners, to ensure effective working relationships with Clients, as well as give access to insight and betas and to grow effectiveness of all campaigns
2) Orchestrate The Client Teams
In close collaboration with the cross functional Client team, plan and deliver perfect digital journeys
Ensure clear roles and responsibilities for all team members are set and hold all members accountable for performing their role
Ensure monthly client team resource plans are planned, scheduled and tracked in Mavenlink
Be able to act as the voice of your Clients, confidently able to convey your Clients position internally
Adopt the Jellyfish strategy process, working with colleagues to ensure the Client team are working to strategic and activation briefs that focus on the Clients objectives
Sense check our responses are on brief, of Jellyfish quality and seamlessly integrated where multiple services are involved, before releasing anything to the Client
Set up regular Client team huddles to review progress against objectives, budget and timings
Ensure reporting of campaign performance provides Clients with progress vs objectives/metrics, as well as providing actionable insights and recommendations
Work with Practitioners to proactively inspire Clients with thought leadership and strategic direction, being a champion of innovation, and looking to utilise the latest technologies and processes
Acquire and maintain credible subject matter knowledge in key Jellyfish delivery areas.
Build boutique agency culture by encouraging hub mentality, sharing knowledge, best practice and learning across all hub clients
3) Driving Profitable GP
Ensure the profitability and growth of your Client portfolio, through monthly client team resource planning, managing to budgets and regularly reviewing the Client P&L with the Client Team
Understand and facilitate efficient Jellyfish internal working processes to provide key financial and team data including
Timely and accurate time logging
Monthly client team resource planning
Scheduling your time in advance
Providing rolling 12 month forecasts in client cards
Timely review of stat sheets and billing process
Identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities across new and existing client base and liaise with Jellyfish delivery teams to craft winning proposals to pitch for and convert these opportunities into approved SOWs.
- Client retention, feedback (in particular respect to boutique agency traits) and NPS scores
- 360 feedback from JF colleagues
- Contribution to profitable GP growth for agreed client portfolio, and overall hub performance
- Timely and accurate completion of data for business intelligence - timesheets, scheduling, forecasting, planning and budget management
Jellyfish Group Ltd