Supply Chain Analyst
JellTech Consulting Germantown, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to IMMEDIATELY join a small company in Germantown on contract.
Their current supply chain analyst gave notice and they need someone to start mid next week to cross train.
This is EITHER a contract to hire or a 1-2 month contract while they find a replacement
- Looking at parts we are working on in the shop, entering in system, generating reports on what needs to be made/produced etc
- Netsuite is ERP
- Excel experience is a must: Intermediate skills at minimum
- V-lookups and pivot tables
· Managing, monitoring and evaluating processes and work flow for purchasing and inventory control departments
· Purchasing and managing inventory in NetSuite ERP system
· Planning production and working with other departments for internal manufacturing and assembly
· Supervise inventory counts and provide recommendations for improving financial controls over inventory
· Improve the operational systems. Processes and policies in support of company’s mission – Specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
· 4 years operations management experience in a similar manufacturing/production environment
· A Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA a plus.
· Successful track record in Operations Procedures, Purchasing, Inventory Control and in improving efficiencies, accuracy and processes
· Ability to provide strong leadership and work in a collaborative and respectful manner with staff and other management.
· Skilled in comparative analysis, problem solving, and decision making
· Strong ERP-MRP software experience is required, preferably NetSuite, but will consider comparable programs such as SAP, Great Plains, or Misys.
· Computer proficiency in the use of ERP software, Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Proficient in V-lookup and Pivot tables in Excel is a must.
BusinessView all jobs at JellTech Consulting