Account Rep Home Depot/ E-Commerce
Jeffrey Court Inc. Norco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to manage workflow between Jeffrey Court Inc. and Home Depot . E Jeffrey Court’s success stems from our unique core values that are inherent in every employee, and as such has experienced exponential growth.
Import orders from B2B. Check weights and split orders to create shipments. Determine warehouse origin to ship from depending on the order and product availability. Run Inventory stock status report for DTS,WEB and SO filter by warehouse to create shipments. Schedule orders in TMS and work off Home Depot routing guide for preferred LTL carriers. Create master BOL and Pallet labels. Invoice shipments, generate and send ASN’S in B2B.
Experience working with Home Depot or similar big box retailers. Demonstrate logical analysis, data management and problem-solving skills. Solid understanding of EDI (electronic Data Interchange), IDM (Item Data Management), CHUB (Commerce Hub), Outbound shipments BOL and ASN’s. Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities; ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines. Proven organizational and time management skills, with the demonstrated ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple concurrent projects. Ability to build and maintain productive relationships with 3PL warehouse Management, peers, and cross-functional teams. Ability or aptitude to learn technical applications quickly. Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel; specifically VLOOKUP., Results driven, with a desire to work in a fast paced, challenging environment - Ability to perform at a high level with minimal instruction
Benefits include: competitive salary, great work/life balance, medical & dental benefits, 401K, and paid time off.
You will be expected to have strong written, interpersonal, and organization skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in Inventory Control.
- Experience with IDM- Item Data Management
- Experience with EDI- Electronic Data Interchange
- CHUB knowledge-Commerce Hub
- Bachelor’s Degree in: Business, Organizational Leadership, Management, Information Systems and Technology, Marketing, or another related field (PREFERRED NOT REQUIRED)
- Familiarity with executing new product rollouts/initiatives to big-box retailers.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Superior organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities and shift between tasks and projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to create and deliver presentations to senior management level.
- Along with a cover-letter and resume, please submit a salary history & requirements for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Jeffrey Court Inc.Why Work Here?
Family Atmosphere, work-Life balance schedules.
Jeffrey Court is one of America's premier suppliers of hand-crafted ceramic tile, natural stone, glass, and metal decorative accents. Since 1991, Jeffrey Court has built a solid reputation with tile and stone distributors, dealers, designers, and architects for providing quality high-end materials at reasonable prices. The Jeffrey Court brand is supported by in stock availability, superior marketing programs, national advertising and very competitive pricing.
620 Parkridge Ave. NorcoNorco, CA