Salary: $57,745-$101,780 plus stipend of $800 for first M.A. or Ed.D./Ph.D and an additional $600 for second M.A or Ed.D/Ph.D for a maximum stipend of $1,400. Up to eleven  years service credit accepted.
Schedule: 202 Days (182 Regular year +20 ESY- Extended School Year)
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- CalSTRS Retirement
Application must include:
- Letter of Introduction (addressed to Director Christy Ploszaj)
- Copy of valid California Credential (mild/moderate or moderate/severe)
- EL Authorization
- 3 current letters of reference
- One must be from most recent supervisor
- The other two must be less than two years old
The Jefferson Union High School District provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons. The recruitment, screening, and hiring of all personnel will be without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age or disability.
The Jefferson Union High School District is a premier learning community where all students advance to and through post-secondary learning and careers.
For more information visit www.juhsd.net