Senior Reimbursement Analyst
Jefferson Regional Medical Center Pine Bluff, AR
- Expired: April 07, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking a Senior Reimbursement Analyst to join our team! You will conduct quantitative analyses of various investment and financial programs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education in Accounting is preferred.
- Five to ten years of experience in healthcare reimbursement roles preferred.
- Prior experience with accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Conduct cost analysis on financial programs and operations
- Determine financial status and analyze forecast results
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Review of patient volume and payer/acuity mix statistics
- Resolve accounting errors on a timely basis with documentation
- Working independently on special projects
Jefferson Regional Medical Center
AddressPine Bluff, AR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Jefferson Regional Medical Center