We are seeking (2) Mechanical Engineers to become a part of our team! You will be required to perform a variety of engineering tasks, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase operation efficiency.
- Oversee the installation and operation of various mechanical systems
- Repair machine and equipment defects
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Develop and present schematic design proposals
- Identify technologies to improve operational
- Document design narratives & engineering analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (preferred) or a related field and/or 2-3 years or more years of related experience and/or training are required;
- Familiarity with manufacturing designs or schematics
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
JIC recognizes its associates as their most valuable asset. We offer competitive salary with overtime pay, and an outstanding benefit program including minimal cost family medical insurance, prescription drug, dental, life insurance, disability and vision plans. In addition, there is a great vacation/holiday allowance, 401K Plan, Perfect Attendance Bonus, Team Achievement Bonus, free on-site fitness center, plus Cash Profit-Sharing and retirement program.