Orthopedic Medical Assistant
- $23 to $36 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Medical Assistant - Certified or LPN
$6,000 Sign-On Bonus
Are you looking to make an impact? Jefferson Healthcare in beautiful Port Townsend, WA is looking for a skilled and organized Medical Assistant-Certified or LPN to join our healthcare team! Our Orthopedic Clinic is a fun collaborative group that is committed to patient-centered care. As a fundamental member of the team, you will build meaningful relationships with your patients while providing high-quality direct patient care. Operating under the supervision of the clinic Physician you will work side by side with them to expand and apply your medical knowledge in clinical situations!
What can we offer you?
- $6,000 sign-on bonus!
- We pay MA-Cs and LPNs at the top 90% of market wages
- Medical, dental, vision, retirement, PTO, and more
- Outstanding benefits, including a 5% employer contribution to your retirement account and low insurance premiums for individuals and families. Our benefits package is ranked in the top 1% in the state!
- Hands-on training with opportunities for advancement
What you'll need:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Current Washington State certification in good standing; MA-C or LPN required
- BLS/CPR certification required
- Two years of experience preferred
- Must stay current in knowledge base, certifications, and licenses required and meet Hospital-mandated education requirements
- Experienced MA-C's or LPN's and new grads welcome!
Schedule: 1.0 FTE; 40 hours/week, Day Shift, No weekends!
To apply: Please visit our careers website at https://jeffersonhealthcare.org/healthcare-careers/
This position will remain open until filled.
Candidates who accept a written offer of employment must pass a background check and may be required to undergo 10-panel testing for commonly abused controlled substances, including marijuana, in accordance with our policy.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Jefferson HealthcarePort Townsend, WA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.