Orthopedic Certified Medical Assistant
- Expired: January 25, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Medical Assistant - Certified or LPN
Recruitment bonus eligible up to $6,000
Are you looking to make an impact? Jefferson Healthcare in beautiful Port Townsend, WA is looking for a skilled and organized Medical Assistant-Certified or LPN to join our healthcare team! Our Orthopedic Clinic is a collaborative group that is committed to patient-centered care. As a fundamental member of the team, you will build meaningful relationships with your patients while providing high-quality direct patient care. Operating under the supervision of the clinic Physician you will work side by side with them to expand and apply your medical knowledge in clinical situations!
What can we offer you?
- $6,000 recruitment bonus!
- We pay MA-Cs and LPNs at the top 90% of market wages
- Medical, dental, vision, retirement, PTO, and more
- Outstanding benefits, including a 5% employer contribution to your retirement account and low insurance premiums for individuals and families. Our benefits package is ranked in the top 1% in the state!
- Hands-on training with opportunities for advancement
What you'll need:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Current Washington State certification in good standing; MA-C or LPN required
- BLS/CPR certification required
- Two years of Orthopedics preferred
- Must stay current in knowledge base, certifications and licenses required and meet Hospital-mandated education requirements
- Experienced MA-C's or LPN's and new grads welcome!
Schedule: 1.0 FTE; 40 hours/week, Day Shift, No weekends!
To apply: Please visit our careers website at https://jeffersonhealthcare.org/healthcare-careers/
This position will remain open until filled.
AddressPort Townsend, WA
HealthcareView all jobs at Jefferson Healthcare
Get fresh Orthopedic Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!