CNA - Surgical Short Stay
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Nursing Assistant - Certified
Surgical Short Stay CNA
Sign-on bonus of $5,000.
Announcement # 3027841
Jefferson Healthcare (www.jeffersonhealthcare.org) is looking for an energetic full time Certified Nursing Assistant in the Pre- and Post-operative Surgical Services Department. Come join a tight-knit team dedicated to providing the best patient care. We love where we work and we are excited to share our OR culture with you! If you are looking to work with an exceptional team of professionals, we encourage you to consider Jefferson Healthcare. Work where your talent is truly appreciated.
Who are you?
You are compassionate and efficient, keeping quality patient care at the forefront of your practice. You are flexible, good at multitasking and willing to jump in wherever you are needed. Must be willing to tolerate bad dad jokes.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package that is ranked in the top 1% in the state!
- Medical, dental, vision, retirement, PTO and more!
- Additional 15% of base wages
- Hands-on training
- Opportunities for advancement
Provides basic nursing care to the patient and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse and nurse leaders. Works with nursing team to provide timely care to patients throughout their perioperative experience.
- Assists in the admission, transfer and discharge of patients on the day of their procedure.
- Provides information/explanations to patients and families within scope of practice.
- Assists providers with procedures and performs services requiring technical and manual skills under the direction of an RN.
- Overall departmental support activities as needed.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Current Washington State Nurse Assistant-Certified required
- Current AHA BLS/CPR (Healthcare Provider) required
- One-year nursing assistant experience in personal care services (hospital, skilled nursing facility, home health or clinic setting) preferred
1.0 FTE; 40 hours/week; Day Shift
To apply for this position and future positions, please visit our careers website at https://jeffersonhealthcare.org/healthcare-careers/
Who We Are
Jefferson Healthcare is one of the Top Employers on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula and in close proximity to Seattle, Victoria, BC and Vancouver. We are a DNV accredited, 5 Star rated 25-bed Critical Access Hospital with six rural health clinics and a wide scope of specialty services; we provide exceptional care for more than 25,000 residents of East Jefferson County. We have numerous accreditations and awards and are recognized as Achieving Best Care by the Washington State Hospital Association. If you are looking to work with an exceptional team of professionals, we encourage you to consider Jefferson Healthcare. Work where your talent is truly appreciated.
Port Townsend has been named as one of the coolest small towns in America ... with good reason. There are festivals almost every weekend, endless recreational/hiking/skiing/sailing activities, great places to eat, and a strong and vibrant community feel. National Geographic calls Port Townsend "one of the most sophisticated places west of Seattle" and we continue to receive awards year after year, such as 50 Safest Cities in Washington (Safewise.com), and 16 Best Places to Live in the US in 2015 (nearby Port Angeles by Outdoors Magazine). Come check us out!
Candidates who accept a written offer of employment must pass a background check and may be required to undergo 10-panel testing for commonly abused controlled substances, including marijuana, in accordance with our policy.
Jefferson HealthcarePort Townsend, WA
HealthcareView All Jefferson Healthcare Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.