Proposal Writer- Remote
Jefferson Consulting Group Boise, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Jefferson Solutions, a well-respected government consulting company of the Jefferson Consulting Group, a woman-owned small business, seeks a highly qualified and motivated individual to serve in the role of Proposal Writer. Jefferson provides acquisition, human capital, and program management services to federal agencies. Due to growth, Jefferson is creating a full-time role for the right individual who can write proposals while reporting to the Proposal Manager and supporting the proposal writing process virtually as part of a matrixed structure. This job is fully remote - 100% telework in the U.S.
- Learning the business and capturing information on an ongoing basis that will be helpful for proposal content
- Support the Proposal Manager in planning and leading bid preparations to include proposal kick-off meetings, outlines, writing and updating proposal content, and managing color team reviews. Able to step in to manage the process as needed
- Support the Proposal Manager in leading proposal internal and external teams, including coordinating efforts, establishing schedules, ensuring all timelines and milestones are met, and leading efforts to ensure that fully compliant submissions are timely
- Analyzing solicitation requirements and assist in developing proposal compliance matrices
- Writing technical, management, and past performance narratives
- Using graphics templates to enhance proposal text
- Ensuring submissions meet all solicitation requirements
- Organizing and submitting final proposal files
- Facilitating lessons-learned sessions on proposals and ensuring continuous process improvement based on internal feedback and debriefings from government evaluations
- Managing the proposal library of past performance narratives, resumes, and content
- Enhancing the proposal library by developing processes and procedures to routinely collect program metrics to leverage for proposal proof points
- Experience in writing proposals in response to federal agency solicitations, particularly proposals for acquisition, human capital, program management, and/or management consulting services
- Experience contributing to and/or managing proposals with multiple federal agencies to include DoD
- Experience preparing resumes, past performance statements, writing technical proposals when necessary, and preparing other types of proposal text.
- Exceptional facilitation, editing, communication, and organizational skills
- Extremely strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Effective in working with others to obtain content, review materials, etc.
- Skilled at prioritizing work and adept at handling pressure in a fast-paced environment
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum five years of proposal writing experience in response to federal solicitations
- A documented track record in contributing to the management and writing of winning proposals ideal
Jefferson Solutions is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, genetic data, veteran status or any category protected by law. #zr
Jefferson Consulting Group
BusinessView all jobs at Jefferson Consulting Group