We are looking for a Sr. Cost and Pricing Analyst to support our client work with a prestigious agency in the National Defense/Intelligence Community industry. You are responsible for supporting a small acquisition support team in moving from a time and materials environment to a cost-plus shop. This will mean that you are engaged in costing efforts all along the acquisition pipeline. This is no small feat and will require someone has overseen the same effort in another agency. Experience in the Defense industry as well as possession of a top secret clearance are preferred.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Assist with Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs), Instructions, Conditions and Notice to Offerors, Evaluation Factors for Award, cost proposal templates, analysis of cost/price proposals for all pre-award activities.
- Should need arise, analytical support shall be provided to Government relating to protest documentation.
- Performance of cost/price analysis on the various elements on contractor proposals, including reviewing in detail the significant direct and indirect cost elements, making recommended conclusions and cost/price objectives to be used in discussions and/or negotiations.
- In supporting complex evaluations, assistance may include forecasting price trends, economic factors and efficiencies for future accounting periods and use various types of analytical techniques including but not limited to, random sampling, cost models, regression analysis, learning curves, cost models, etc.
- Providing assistance with the writing, coordination and integration of comprehensive pricing reports which may rely on technical and management of evaluations.
- Onsite training of staff (one-on-one, or group) on appropriate methods and techniques of cost/pricing analysis as time and funding allows.
- Make recommendations for improvements and changes to directives with the framework of policies and established procedures.
Who You Are
You are someone who is committed to the federal government acquiring goods and services at the best rate possible. You thrive on being the team member who is responsible for pulling together all of the numbers necessary to create a good solicitation, elicit quality proposals, and support the government in making a responsible and high-quality decision. You should be able to communicate effectively and efficiently as well as be able to craft and deliver a polished presentation of your ideas. You have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business or a related field
- 10 plus years progressive experience in Federal government Cost & Pricing Analysis including conducting cost realism and reasonableness analysis on all types of contracts up to and including contract proposals.
- Experience supporting cost analysis during source selection and related protests.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFARS) and contract administration.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the full scope of laws, regulations and policies that affect both the development of IGCEs and the evaluation of cost proposals.
You should possess the:
- Ability to multitask and set priorities within a team environment.
- Excellent oral and verbal communications skills.
- Expertise with Microsoft tools (Outlook, Excel. Word and PowerPoint).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by using the link. We look forward to reviewing your resume and credentials.
Jefferson Consulting Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, genetic data, veteran status or any category protected by law.