- Expired: April 06, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Jefferson Apartment Group is a full-service real estate firm specializing in multifamily and mixed-use real estate investments through our acquisition, development, construction and property management services. We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team in McLean, VA.
Marketing has the power to take a product or a service and transform it into a personality, creating a brand that is desirable and uniquely different from the competition. Jefferson Apartment Group is looking for a savvy marketing-minded professional to support our existing portfolio of Class A apartment communities in addition to an active pipeline of new developments and acquisitions throughout the East Coast. Creativity, excellent communication skills, impeccable attention to detail, and analytical skills to measure results are all the hallmarks of the ideal applicant. If the terminology CMS, retargeting, eblast, CTA, swag, UTM link, Facebook boost, hashtag, SEM, SEO, alt tag, and ILS means something to you, then you speak our marketing language.
Under the direction of the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the implementation of various marketing strategies and tactics for both lease up and stabilized communities throughout the portfolio. Whether developed through an outside agency, vendor, or in-house, the Marketing Coordinator will assist with the creation and editing of all digital and print marketing deliverables with a high attention to detail.
This position will support the Director of Marketing, Regional Managers, and on-site teams to drive performance in all areas of marketing while adhering to budgeted guidelines and brand standards. The Marketing Coordinator will monitor the effectiveness of advertising sources and marketing initiatives in accordance with the marketing plan.
The ideal candidate has an understanding and appreciation of the creative, innovative, design-driven side of marketing but also the analytical skills necessary to track results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Work with Director of Marketing, Regional Property Managers and Community Managers to implement marketing campaigns.
- Update photography, brand verbiage, and specials on the backend website CMS content tool and ILS feed.
- Order and proofread marketing collateral to include, but is not limited to, floor plans, site plans, rack cards, business cards, promotional items, flyers, and signage.
- Champion the brand and ensure consistent adherence to each community’s unique brand style and voice. Ensure all marketing materials utilize proper logo, color palette, and meet brand standards.
- Coordinate with social media vendors to proofread and approve monthly content calendars. For social campaigns managed in-house, select photography and copywrite monthly posts. Ensure social media postings are consistent with JAG’s guidelines for professionalism, grammar and content.
- Schedule and coordinate photoshoots with photographers.
- Create and update Google My Business listings for each community.
- Manage Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- Work with digital marketing vendors for SEM, SEO, retargeting ads, and social ads to set up and monitor campaigns.
- Track, monitor and run marketing reports to determine campaign effectiveness.
- Set up tracking phone numbers and UTM links to create tracking data.
- Bi-annual audit of all ILS ads and property websites to confirm contact information is correct and feeding into lead tracking software.
- Manage email marketing campaigns.
- Create and update business development presentations in PowerPoint.
- Ensure that JAG’s corporate standards and professionalism are consistent in all marketing sources at each community.
- Coordinate special projects as needed.
- Perform any and all other projects and tasks as directed.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-plus years of industry experience in a marketing discipline.
- Multifamily marketing experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of RealPage OneSite, RealPage Marketing Center, and Funnel lead management software is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience in WordPress or other website content management system.
- Competency in Instagram, Facebook, Facebook for Business, Youtube, LinkedIn, and other social media channels.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) preferred but not required.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google My Business preferred but not required.
- Experience with MailChimp and Constant Contact preferred but not required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail and stellar grammar skills to proofread websites, ads, and marketing materials.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities and high expectations for delivery.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be highly organized.
- Maintains discretion in working with sensitive and confidential information.
Positive outlook, no task is too small attitude, flexibility, and ability to multi-task a must.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent individual and team performance-based bonus potential. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package is offered to all full-time employees with medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid vacation and sick leave and rental discounts. Join a growing company with tremendous growth opportunities. EEO MFDV.
Jefferson Apartment Group
BusinessView all jobs at Jefferson Apartment Group